Dead Wave - Dawn Dead Wave - Dawn

Well, the fact, the game is in BETA ... im only going to say ... is very interesting the concept, aceptable graphics and a good music, needs more content but ... i hope in the full version have more things to do.

Disfuncionario Publico Disfuncionario Publico

Bueno, ya que esta en español no me veo limitado a decirlo en ingles.

Para comenzar, aunque sea un detalle lindo que este en español, man realmente necesitas ponerlo en ingles tambien ya que en newgrounds la mayoria es de habla inglesa.

Los controles son simples y no relativamente malos pero ... justamente no aporta nada nuevo o algo que no se haya visto ... el concepto es demasiado basico y para nada intuitivo.

El hecho de que la pantalla de introduccion no tenga un boton START o COMENZAR es realmente confuso, uno pensaria que se estuviera trabando el juego o no funcionara.

Los graficos aunque no un aspecto importante, eeeeeeem son relativamente ... pasables por asi decirlo.

La musica es atorrante despues de un tiempo, se hace muy repetitiva y molesta mucho.

El juego no te da ningun incentivo para seguirlo jugando mas que un marcador de puntaje, lo cual a la larga no es suficiente para poder entretener correctamente

No es que este malo el juego, ni de lejos, podria de hecho volverse muy interesante y divertido si no fuera por la poca cantidad de cosas que ofrece para ser bueno ... en pocas palabras, falta contenido y mucho.

nahuelc responds:

este juego es una satira de hecho real. en el cual un funcionario politico argentino fingio un accidente y busco ridículamente el respaldo de la prensa. te dejo el video para que te diviertas.

Hellfall Hellfall

Is simple, is nice and very good, is not a masterpiece but ... hey, is a very good game, i really love it, i hope you cane make more of this kind of work.

The Orena The Orena

Hi, the game ... is very simple ... the gameplay is not bad, very good ... graphics ... simple and beautifull ... ok for that part, is great.

For the other part ... No music or sound ... maybe for a horror game o suspense ... the silence is a good factor, but this type of game with his mechanic is the exploration and dungeons, really need a music, no a loudy metal destroy-ears ... but really needs something to make interesting the game. The corridors, are not bad but ... are very easy to lose, i dont mean to put a minimap but ... maybe something like (You have a bag of paper dots of different color, use has you want) to mark the routes you have passed and put the color of you desire to designate the ways.

More type of enemys are not a bad idea and another little weapons like a bow and arrow and bombs ... maybe are not a bad idea to put in the game too

The game is not bad, is good, have good elements but ... needs more to make a good game.

Sorry if i hurt your eyes for my bad english, have a nice day, i hope more works of you

The Mirror The Mirror

I dunno if you can read this but ... wuo ... i beginning to play every game with roleplaying thematic and this ... well i stuck for 12 minutes try to do something with the mirror ... and see how this son of fruit kill me over and over again ... but ... when i see the option to be free ... man ... that was ... nice ... i hopw you can continue with this kind of work, really, this is the thing of games i love, and i hope to see more about this (because is in beta version so ... i will wait until the game is full finished).

PD: Sorry if my english is very bad

EnameledKoi responds:

Thank you for playing, and for giving feedback about your experience! I'm glad you stuck with it long enough to find the way out. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the game and I hope you will check it out again when I update :)

AsteroidX AsteroidX

The game is awesome, i love it, really, the graphics, the music, the gameplay is nice, a great remake of the old but ... the controls ... thats a problem ... i mean, the ship go very slow and the speed boost consume very quickly and ... is very hard to aim ... well the aim is not a big problem but ... the fact that are a millions of asteroids, the fire power is low and the speed of the ship ... is very hard to avoid everything with that factor

Is a nice game but with a problem in the controls.

Hex FRVR Hex FRVR

Its simple, but very interesting with a good concept idea for a puzzle game, the music its very satisfactory and the graphics are fluids and good. Good work my friend .w./